By Radbaby - 12/10/2018 03:00

Today, I asked a guy to change into a gown for an X-ray exam. I asked him to leave his underwear on, everything else off. Apparently he was going commando, as he left skid marks on my table when the exam was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 077
You deserved it 166

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people don't seem to have any form of shame.

Or maybe he'd already shat his underwear, and the skid marks were a much less extreme form of punishment than what you could've gotten.

Comments

Deez_Knots 10

Gross. I’m majoring in X-ray tech right now and hope I never encounter skid marks

Oh, you will. It’s probably going to be one of the less gross things you’ll encounter.

I hate to break it to you, but lets just say skid marks is not bad. Patients can leave behind things worse than skid marks on a table/stretcher. Be prepared to encounter anything you can think of.

Some people don't seem to have any form of shame.

Or maybe he'd already shat his underwear, and the skid marks were a much less extreme form of punishment than what you could've gotten.

Maybe he wasn’t wearing any underwear in the first place ;)

I read it that he went commando in the hospital gown, and had undies on in his street clothes.

Maybe he wanted you to remember him for a long time after the X-ray)) definitely he cannot flirt

No disposable cover? In hospitals in the U.K.,we have a roll of paper at the top of the couch / bed / whatever, and between patients you dispose of the used bit and roll down some more. Makes problems like this a lot easier to deal with, and means you don't catch lice or impetigo from the previous patient.