Same thing happened to me with my phone.
Put it in a bag of rice! :)
DON'T BLOW DRY IT - that actually can ruin it. My cousin works for a cell phone company, and he said blow drying it is the WORST you can do - what should be done is you take apart your phone (as much as you as a customer can; so the battery, chip, maybe the cover if you can, I don't know if it's possible with your blackberry). Then you place it outside on a nice day so the water can evaporate; however, make sure it is in the shade somewhere. It should evaporate slowly, rather than having the sunlight directly hitting it.
My phone got wet, and I dried it in the sun, and when he came to check it out, he said that was what caused my phone to stop working. He told me I should have done the above.
Hopefully that helps.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Top of the page
You must have an FML account to comment.
Don't have an FML account yet ? Sign up to FML!