This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Helena - 01/02/2019 18:00 - Colombia - Bogot?

Today, I was again accused by the muslim girls at my college of commiting "cultural appropiation" because I was using a headscarf that resembled their hijab. This is the fifth time they insult me for it, even though I have explained to them I learned the folding from my colombian grandmother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 231
You deserved it 86

Top comments

tounces7 27

Cultural Appropriation in of itself is a stupid concept. The whole freaking world is a blend of different cultures that have been taking things from other cultures since the human race began.

ned diggers 14

Ah the "benefits" of living in a multicultural society.

Comments

Some people just don't learn after the second time.

ned diggers 14

Ah the "benefits" of living in a multicultural society.

PenguinPal3017 19
tounces7 27

Cultural Appropriation in of itself is a stupid concept. The whole freaking world is a blend of different cultures that have been taking things from other cultures since the human race began.

basheermohammedn 4

I'm a Muslim too. but if someone tries to interfere in your personal space, you can either punch them on their face or runaway from them but never suffer because of them. make amends. :)

iceberg 10

Nice aggressive strategy moron

Just tell them that their shitty little imaginary friend does not give them the right to play fashion police. If they have a problem with other people's clothes, they can keep it to themselves like everyone else.

Aphrodite 20

Don’t come on here complaining about people at your school. Learn to deal with them.

Mungolikecandy 19

Well this one is going to be fun in the comment section.

People need to pull the sensitivity sticks out of their ass and use it to beat some sense into themselves with.

xicor 1

Just tell them it isn't CA because you're allowed to wear whatever you want and they are forced to wear theirs.