By GaveAnInchTakeAMile - 11/05/2013 09:52 - United States

Today, my brother's friend was about to drive home drunk, so I convinced him to think and not be stupid. It wasn't an invitation to puke on my floor then try to crawl into bed with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 574
You deserved it 5 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ultimate_No 7

However, you're a hero and may have saved his and other people's lives.

jonnied23 20

Cleaning up puke is much easier than cleaning up an automobile accident

Comments

Trooth 13

That sucks. At least he didn't drive

You know what OP, he could have driven home and killed himself and others... Good job for stopping him; a little bit of puke is worth it!

Not to shit on your parade but if he's puking it up it means he's past the point of even walking straight, no way in hell he's cleaning that up without making a bigger mess and if you leave it til next morning your house is going to smell terrible.

What is a drunk man's idea of a balanced diet? A Budweiser in each hand!

LO388 7

I thought it was pretty funny.

It's a good joke...besides the fact there are way better beers to be holding in each hand.

Ultimate_No 7

However, you're a hero and may have saved his and other people's lives.

jonnied23 20

Cleaning up puke is much easier than cleaning up an automobile accident

Good for you for convincing him not to drive! Sorry you had to clean up his puke though :/ just think you earned major karma points.

JFloUnknown 24

Ah the old get drunk, puke, and climb into bed routine. Works like a charm!

A little puke won't hurt anyone. But you saved lives out there. Good job, OP.

It really could. Imagine if he had an STD.

conqueror57 11

The S in STD stands for sexually, not sick.

Ones from blood might have a small chance. Hard, but nothing is really impossible.

While very poorly worded, what #18 meant was if the throw-up had any blood in it and if for one reason or another the blood was introduced into OP's system, such as through a cut or scrape, while she was cleaning it up, or if she was in the "splash zone" she could potentially contract any STD he may have. The likelihood of that though is quite slim, certainly not even close to sharing needles. Since it was discovered that STDs can be transferred by blood, soccer players were required to wear shin guards and students are no longer allowed to test their blood types in health or science. The more you know! *rainbow*

He was really living in the spirit you might say..

Hey man that really sucks, but you saved his life. He really owes you sooooo....wait until he wakes up and make him clean it up :) haha but in all seriousness, you should be somewhat happy you saved a life OP, but man that does suck