This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Damn Carpet - 07/02/2019 14:00 - Canada - Richmond Hill

Today, I wore loafers without socks to work. I didn’t know that my boss had the office carpeted while I was on vacation and had banned shoes on it. I was the only one who didn’t know that rule and ended up being barefoot all day while my coworkers openly mocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 255
You deserved it 310

Top comments

Your coworkers mocked you for being barefoot when they were all in socks? Weird.

Sounds like a workplace safety issue. If there was a fire or some other emergency and you have to evacuate. If you or someone else steps on any sharp objects etc. Go drop some staples near her office.. sure the ban will last a long time.

Comments

There’s an option to turn the fancy text and backgrounds off. I got sick of the cursive too.

bluhbluhbluh 14

I bet that was a very comfortable office day though.

Your coworkers mocked you for being barefoot when they were all in socks? Weird.

Sounds like a workplace safety issue. If there was a fire or some other emergency and you have to evacuate. If you or someone else steps on any sharp objects etc. Go drop some staples near her office.. sure the ban will last a long time.

Staple dropper to the rescue! In my office, the shoes are mandatory for a reason, or rather, a thousand pretty good reasons a week.

SJR 0

Unreadable Have a small think about the font you use FML. FYL - FML

julfunky 29

You can turn off the image-format...

Please look into the app options before you make yourself look like a fool.

snake_gal 8

people who like not tracking in all the outside crud onto the brand new carpet

I'm pretty sure that's violating OSHA laws even life guards have to ware foot protection

can your boss do that? Isn't there some sort of health and safety thing?