By Seeing Red - 28/03/2018 13:00 - Canada - Millbrook

Today, I tried to remove my contact lens, but it wouldn't budge. Turns out I was pulling on my cornea. I now have a pool of blood in my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 612
You deserved it 1 428

Top comments

I just don't see how you can **** up that bad. I mean, when your contacts are already dry, its hard to tell the difference between eye and contact, but im not sure why you just didn't check. I can see my contact when I look in mirror.

IAmClay 24

Comments

IAmClay 24
warhammercasey 7

It’s not that hard, I’ve almost done it a couple times until I just gave up.

Suaria 38

Wouldn't it be painful to touch your eye? I wore contacts for a little bit and was able to tell the difference between touching my eye and touching my contact.

bettyboop 6

I have done it. Just once. And not bad enough to draw blood. Eye was scratchy for a few days though.

I just don't see how you can **** up that bad. I mean, when your contacts are already dry, its hard to tell the difference between eye and contact, but im not sure why you just didn't check. I can see my contact when I look in mirror.

Charity Taylor 17

same though? when I can't remove it without a mirror I check to figure out where it went.

Lobby_Bee 17

Dont you realize you don't have your contacts on when everything you look at is blurry? Quite hard to miss that.

I am cringing at the thought of that event 😫

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Eye hope you learned your lesson from this contact.

Can you fix stupid if you can't see stupid?

I've been wearing contacts for years and I have no clue how you'd do that. It's really easy and obvious to tell if your touching the contact or your actual eye.......