By mc_dreamy - 21/08/2010 16:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my brother and nieces to the zoo. Two of the lions at the exhibit were mating, so I said, "They're playing leap-frog." My 4-year-old niece said, "Looks like they're fucking to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 642
You deserved it 16 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xsnapxitsxjustin 0

oooh .. aha u need to guide that kid . before she becomes a single mom on the future .. haha

jussjess 0

WOW! What has she been learning at preschool!?

Comments

xsnapxitsxjustin 0

oooh .. aha u need to guide that kid . before she becomes a single mom on the future .. haha

uhazsquiads 0

Holy rabid waffle squirrel that child's parents must be the greatest.

StopTheFuckinCar_fml 0

smart kid. I've always thought it best to just tell kids the truth. like my little brother used to call his penis the most random things like 'feather' or he'd call it a 'tail'. my mom was content with this b/c she didn't want to have to address that with him. he's 8 and only recently started calling it his private. and in between calling it a 'tail' & 'private' he used to point & say 'umm... umm... this thing, I dunno' whenever he got soap in it & was burning but took extra time explaining where it burned b/c he couldn't identify his own body part... with that said, 'mating' is okay for a kid to know b/c it's just animals & it's nature. however, whoever taught her that it's called '*******' is not cool.

fakeaccountX 6
Someone_somewere 7

You would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those "*******" meddling kids!

StopTheFuckinCar_fml 0

oh, & before any smart ass says something about why my little bro talks about his dick so much is b/c he has a habit of punching his dick & smashing it into things (edges & corners) for 'fun' & then complaining about the pain later, like a dumbass.

Op, if you're not lion, that just means the kid has some honest parents but it doesn't mane anything bad.

better to have her make babies early on before everyone has STDs

bigblue95 0

not seein the fml. ur not even her mom and ur life will not be affected by her language

s3xw4x 0

haha thats freaking awesome! not really an fml tho. more like a parenting fail

sexyscooter 0

Win. sounds like the kids parents failed tho.

Lol your niece is awesome! Looks like daddy taught here something new.

25- I thought the exact same thing xD

lol f ur uncle and aunts life. she's their kid not urs

collegegirl87 0

y did so many people put YDI?? I don't see how this Is the OPs fault..however it's not really an FML.

Brittney_E 0
Yourmamma1986 0

no it isn't young children r very smart and it may not even be the parents fault they may hav a much older sibling that has taught her these things I've seen it before so it's def not an fml chase she is the aunt

It's funny because it could have been worse and it's moist. Nobody is born gay--it's a choice just like what clothes you wear! FTW!! Dur dur dur I'm cool coz I come one here and comment on every single FML.

Ludii_fml 0

46 your puns WIN every time.

AngryNinja 1

I'm actually failing to see the fml here. I think it's more of an f her parents' lives. I personally would have almost pissed myself laughing. Talk about make my day. And WTF with leapfrog?

luigisf 0

I don't like the people saying the kid or the parents are awesome, so now 4 y old kids saying cuss words is awesome? wow isn't our world just awesome then?

C6Racer 0
LightningLadyy 0

That's just ******* awesome!

#46, if you make any more puns I will attack you. This will not be tolerated.

2hoesNaBagel 0

lol that movie was ****** up 25 and ur really hott:)

rfngxhhshi 0

I am extremely unsure of 158's gender.. just ew. stop being ugly 158

jayde214 0

it does! haha. but the orphan was a 33 year old woman!

Infamous_Hawk 6

that was the best movie lol

this reminds me of that part in Robot Chicken... a little girl and her granny are on a bench... Granny: "I worry about where today's culture is headi-" "SHUT IT YO BITCH!" lol.

kids say the darndest things! Bill Cosby FTW

chanman1001 0

hmm is it just me or do all of the fmls about kids saying stuff have a 4 year old in them

gangstabarbie 0

hey 14 you're gorgeous. how'd u take that picture?

this isnt funny at all. its awful that a 4 yr old would have even heard that word.

wow thanks. that's REAL nice, just assuming that every kid is retarded and messed up just because you saw a couple of kids like that.

@94 What the heck is your problem? 'messed up stupids' I'm a kid, at least I know proper English. Its unfortunate the kid knows that kind of language, but all in all, it's a pretty funny situation. You can't just lay blame on the parents straight away either, she could have picked it up anywhere. And... throw her into the lion habitat? Someone obviously wasn't hugged enough as a child :)

gotta love kids of this generation ! LOL

Ludii_fml 0

at least her parents aren't lion to her !

jussjess 0

WOW! What has she been learning at preschool!?

heyyitshannah 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
twinny_sc 13

Aww who's a cute little *****?!

DisturbedCupcake 3

lesson here: don't lie to kids.

How is that a lesson? if op had told a normal kid they were ******* the kid would have told the parents and op woulda got his ass kicked, so op was just telling the kids something easy to understand and much less innappropriate. But a smart kid can tell they're ******* right away, if it was leap frog one woulda made it over unless it's one fatass lion.

DisturbedCupcake 3

you don't have to say "oh they're *******". you could, in a very adult manner explain to the child that was they said was inappropriate. then you could explain that it is a natural process, but, for humans, one that is supposed to be private. obviously the concept has been explained to her already.

DisturbedCupcake 3
stacers 0

You do not have to differentiate between humans and animals. A simple "they're mating" "they're making babies" or even "they're having sex" would suffice. Just be honest with the kids. Honest knowledge is not going to make them more sexually active...in fact it's been proven to decrease early sexual activity.

redrovaa 0

Well, she's 4. I think she shouldn't know what sex IS until at least 8. Kids don't know most things, so she could say 'lets play family' or w.e. to one of her boy friends and try to do what lions did, and if she's in preschool, that's gonna raise a lot of questions. Leapfrog is fine, it's not like she's never going to get sexual education or gonna look back on this 10 years from now and say "DAMN MY AUNT! She totally ruined my view of sex."

Honesty is the best policy... when it's your child. Things get tricky when you're babysitting or spending time with someone else's kids, though. In the OP's situation, I would probably just say "I don't know." Better the kids think you're dumb than the parents get upset.

seems like alot of people dream of being a psychologist????

DisturbedCupcake 3

110, you must be new here. if the kid hadn't made it clear that she already knew what sex is (although she shouldn't be swearing, that much is definitely parenting fail), then we'd be seeing an FML about how she started "playing leap-frog" with the kids at preschool or something. and you think a kid shouldn't know about sex until they're EIGHT? kids are hitting PUBERTY at 8 years old, they are more than prepared to know the basics of reproduction (man and woman have sex, baby is made) when they start school.

Jakofalltrades18 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
andycakes 0

hahhaha what shows is this kid watching?

heyyitshannah 0

haha u deserve a ******** haha jkjk haha

this wasn't supposed to be posted here... damn commenting bug

this wasn't supposed to be posted here... damn commenting bug…