By Anonymous - 07/10/2018 12:00

Today, I hit someone’s car and got arrested for a DUI. I had to tell my parents so they could remove me from the insurance. My mom's response in the background after I told my dad was "I knew it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 160
You deserved it 4 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There is no scenario where you don't deserve this.

Time to stop drinking/doing drugs. If your mom had the foresight to see you were going to end up in an accident like this, you might have a problem.

Comments

Time to stop drinking/doing drugs. If your mom had the foresight to see you were going to end up in an accident like this, you might have a problem.

There is no scenario where you don't deserve this.

Nothing about this is FML worthy because you deserve it. The person who has the FML worthy is the owner of the car that you hit.

What if you'd hit and killed someone who did nothing wrong Scumbag

So... you had the good fortune of benefiting from being on your parents' car insurance, possibly not even having to *pay* for the car insurance... which means that the car isn't titled in your name only either, because you can't insure someone else's car, so they either co-signed for you or helped you get a break with your premiums by putting themselves on the hook for your taxes and registration... and you're stupid enough to drive under the influence? And you want people to feel bad for you because your mom thinks you're a dumbass and knew that doing all that for you was a bad idea? You so deserve the crap they give you for this.

kev1029 22

You can totally be on your parent's insurance while the car is titled to you

i used to have a car registered in my name, but the insurance was under my parents with me listed as an additional driver.

troll-berry-crunch. get some friends loser

Mungolikecandy 19

Today a drunk driver hit my car. That would be an FML.

Grow up !!!!! As Red would say,"DUMBASS!!!!"

I have have zero sympathy if you were actually drinking and got into a crash. In fact I have less than zero. No check that, I hate your guts. You could have killed someone. Get help.

RoadRunnerZ 13

Why remove you from the insurance

because clearly he shouldn't be driving because he's not responsible. and if he's on his parent's insurance, it's going to drive that up. it would be far better if he had his own insurance so he can suffer his own consequences, not his parents!