By LostSoul - 10/07/2019 02:06

Today, I found out my daughter was planning a wedding and invited everyone but me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 738
You deserved it 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deathtiki 10

Need more information for ether a YDI or YLS

Mungolikecandy 19

There is probably a lot more to this story than first meets the eye.

Comments

deathtiki 10

Need more information for ether a YDI or YLS

rotflqtms_ 21

such as did OP do or say anything to the daughter to make her not want her there? The Intentional: Maybe she disapproved of the relationship at the start. Maybe they're estranged. Maybe everyone gets along, but the mother causes scenes/ tension/ issues with the other people she invited. Maybe she's abusive. The Unintentional: Maybe the daughter forgot. Maybe it got lost in the mail. So many possibilities, so little answers. That's why they say we need more info. One doesn't NOT invite their mom unless there's a really good reason.

Like what did OP do to piss off her daughter

LostSoul 19

Original poster is disabled, chronically sick, and in the hospital a lot. Daughter said that her moms health issues are too much to deal with and she should die already. Yep, original poster asked for this.

LostSoul 19

My daughter was planning her own wedding. Invited her father who raped me and my mother who chose to have the man who sexually abused me as a kid in her life instead of me.

sounds like it sucks but maybe you need to choose to have none of them in your life.

Mungolikecandy 19

There is probably a lot more to this story than first meets the eye.

LostSoul 19

The gist, I am disabled and very sick. I spend a lot of time in the hospital. She told me my health is too much for her to deal with and I need to die already. Has not talked to me in over a year. Invited her rapist father and my mother. My mother who btw chose to invite the man who molested me as a child to holidays instead of me. What else do you need?

WaluigiKnuckles 5

does she treat you like this often? if so then it's a good idea to leave her out of her will or instead just give her a dollar in inheritance so she can't pull a lawsuit for more

Aphrodite 20

Somehow I feel like you should’ve provided a background story about this a bit.

LostSoul 19

Did not give enough room to provide a background story. The gist, I am disabled and very sick. I spend a lot of time in the hospital. She told me my health is too much for her to deal with and I need to die already. has not talked to me in over a year. Invited her rapist father and my mother. My mother who btw chose to invite the man who molested me as a child to holidays insteadof me. Enough of a background?

After reading the backstory, you are better off without your daughter OP. I am sorry for your pain right now.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There's always another side to the story... I'd like to know hers...

LostSoul 19

Ye,there are always 2 sides to every story. The fact that people always seem to give me shit about my side is why I had to start saving all texts and nasty voicemails. Then of course I realized that if the people don't believe me, I am better off without them around. Yet, I still keep the proof.