By anonymous - 11/11/2018 13:30

Today, I broke my glasses. How did I break my glasses? A cow kicked me in the face at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 967
You deserved it 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have put you in a bad mooooooooood.

Consider yourself lucky if only your glasses broke with that kick.

Comments

That must have put you in a bad mooooooooood.

Consider yourself lucky if only your glasses broke with that kick.

You ought to take at least a week off to recover from the trauma. Milk it for all it's worth.

Where do you work and what exactly is your job?

donthatemebut 14

Slaughterhouse. Moving cattle to the pens.

Probably something to do with Wall Street. They’ve got bulls and bears running around there, so I’m assuming there are some kicking cows, too.

What? Bulls and bears? What happened to the Gekko?

He got murdered in 2008 when greed, for the lack of a better word, wasn’t so ******’ funny.

First question on everyones mind should be : "Where do you work that you have to interact with cows?"

You really should have a beef about it

ViviMage 38

That's obviously a worker's comp claim and you are due a head exam, an eye exam, and a new set of glasses paid for by your employer. Also talk to OSHA about unsafe work conditions where you are able to be kicked in the face by a cow.