By UnicornCinnamon - 24/11/2018 04:00 - Romania - Cluj-napoca

Today, my mother called me while she was shopping to tell me that she found a unicorn onesie. When I asked her to buy one for me, she started to laugh and told me that they are for teens, not for "old goats" like me. I'm 21. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 629
You deserved it 663

Top comments

What was the point in her calling you about it, if she wasn't offering to buy one for you?

whiskey'swino 15

Old goats can still dress as unicorns and look fabbbbbbuuulouuuuussss!

Comments

What was the point in her calling you about it, if she wasn't offering to buy one for you?

whiskey'swino 15

Old goats can still dress as unicorns and look fabbbbbbuuulouuuuussss!

Old, male goats should get satyr onesies, and that’s that!

PenguinPal3017 19

Gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear. Bang! She shot me one time. Bang! She shot me two times. Bang! Bang! Bang! Unicorn!

She only called to call you an old goat? Time to remind her that you both are closely related! What is a mother of an old goat called?

You're 21. Why can't you buy one for yourself you old goat?

Onesies are overrated, anyway. Just use a Snuggie so you can actually remove it fast to use the bathroom. No wonder teens are so immature these days - they're reverting to infancy by wearing onesies. Plus, they make it look like you're too lazy to get dressed in normal clothes like a normal person. It's as bad as the "wearing pajama pants in public" fad that I wish would die.

themanman816836 6

I really can't wait to strangle you when I grow up.

Is it white with gold stars and wings? Cause I'm 24 and I have a unicorn onesie like that. You're never too old for onesies.

At least she didn’t tell you to “grow up.” My mom would have.