Today, I was cleaning my bathroom, and accidentally spilled bleach, ruining my shower curtain, rugs, and towels. While attempting to wipe up the bleach, I knocked over a bottle of shower cleaner. It read, "WARNING: DO NOT MIX WITH BLEACH." I still can't go in the house. FML

by troublewithbleach / 04/05/2011 at 9:52pm / United States (Utah) / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Fuck! that is really dangerous! Poisonous gasses everywhere lol.

    #4 - On 04/06/2011 at 2:57am by marinus

    See in context

  • Why would you have those things right next to each other...

    #9 - On 04/06/2011 at 3:04am by taylorrswift

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...