Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ILoveHashtags : •Yes, I'm 14 and too young to be on this site but the fact of the matter is, I've already scored higher on the ACT and IQ test than most of you ever will. Just so there's no confusion, I don't go to a prep school.
• I play high school basketball, guitar, I like singing, dancing, fishing, reading, drawing, sports, learning, Xbox, astrophysics, talking, etc. (I may or may not be good at these things but I still enjoy them)
• Astrophysics is my main focus for now but all sciences intrigue me. If I had to make list, it would be like
• To get away from the academic topics, I won't describe my personality here because I feel like it changes everyday and I'm not sure I know myself that well.
• I don't actually love hashtags.
• I'm not going to bite. I was only cocky regarding the first part to get people off my back about age. If you want to talk, go ahead and I promise I won't snap before you do. So feel free to send a message :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Checking you out
You checked out the profile page belonging to one of the last people to have a look at your profile.
Who’s the fairest of them all?
This is now the third time you’ve changed your profile pic.
Today, I had satanic gastric distress. Attempting to make light of this fact, and, being incredibly bored and seemingly alone at work, I managed to fart the intro to "Smoke on the Water" perfectly. Somebody clapped. FML
Today, while driving, I saw a dog run across the road. Feeling sorry for the pup on a cold, rainy night, I pulled my car over to pick it up. Once in, it started freaking out so I turned on the light. It was then that I realized I'd just put a wild coyote on my passenger seat. FML
Today, I told my husband how frisky I was feeling, and asked him what he was going to do about it. He reached into our fruit bowl, tossed me a banana and told me to work it out, then returned to his video game. FML
Today, in the very middle of the night, my kitten started rubbing against my face. Thinking I saw her face in the darkness, I decided to kiss her before going back to bed. My lips made contact with her butthole. FML
Today, while driving home, my 3-year-old daughter told me she had to poop. I told her that she would have to wait until we got home. When we got home, she pulled down her pants and shat on the floor, because, "I'm home now." FML
Today, I was in a market in France, and went to ask the seller for some potatoes. I speak fluent French, but I got flustered and instead of saying "pomme de terre", which is the French for potato, I said "pomme de merde". I literally asked for an "apple of shit". FML
Today, I was laying down with my girlfriend, when she asked me if I'd ever been kicked in the junk. I awkwardly said no, and she replied, "Well maybe that should change." while rubbing my shoulder lovingly. I'm scared. FML
Today, my husband and I decided to have a quickie before the kids woke up from their nap. The sex was amazing and I couldn't hold in my screams or not hit the wall. About 15 minutes in, both of our children came busting in with their nerf guns, screaming, "Where's the monster?" FML
Today, it was my birthday, so when I woke up, I came downstairs yelling, "ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY, IS A BIG BOOTY HOE," only to find that my family had thrown me a surprise party. All my grandparents were at the bottom of the stairs. FML
Today, I texted my boyfriend of two years and asked if he wanted to go to ball with me. His response was "The person you are trying to message cancelled their phone service and moved to Mexico. Taco taco burrito." I'll take that as a no. FML
Friday 31 July 2015