By SweetFA - 20/08/2009 00:01 - Canada

Today, I brought my little sons into work with me. I introduced them to my boss. She said to my shy kids, "You boys don't know me, do you? I'm Janice." The older one lit up and said, "Oh, I know you, mommy complains about you all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 527
You deserved it 17 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rayrayy_fml 0

That's when you pipe up! "Oh, hahaha! No, sweetheart! That's Janice at school! Remember, the mean girl who always picks on your brother in class? Noo, this is my boss, Janice!" THEN YOU PRESENT A BIG WINNER'S SMILE!

Comments

yes indeed. but their innocence and young age cover for striking truth in everything they say, and its called "being cute". OP: yikes. I hope ur boss is a humorous person.

Well you should probably consider: A penile erection occurs when two tubular structures that run the length of the penis, the corpora cavernosa, become engorged with venous blood. This may result from any of various physiological stimuli, also known as sexual stimulation and sexual arousal. The corpus spongiosum is a single tubular structure located just below the corpora cavernosa, which contains the urethra, through which urine and semen pass during urination and ejaculation, respectively. This may also become slightly engorged with blood, but less so than the corpora cavernosa. After a male has ejaculated during a sexual encounter or masturbation, his erection usually ends, but this may take time depending on the length and thickness of the penis.

Rasputia 0

Rasputia thinks #33 is a POS! I hope someone rips your penis/****** right off you. lol. MMMM, I want some KFC now =P OP: You need some KFC!!!!

hahahaha no getting out of this one, so fyl

You kind of deserved it for bitching about your boss in front of your little kids

Strike1 0

Care to explain why? Anyway, I agree with #4. Adding to it, I hated it when my parents took me into work because it was a waste of time.

Why would she deserve it for talking bad about her boss in front of her kids? That's just stupid. Everyone complains about their boss, if you can't complain about them to your family, who can you? It's not like she expected the kids to tell this "janice" about it.

Imawhalerider 0

Yawn. haha my dog is trying to open my locked door and keeps pounding his head really hard against the door. He is such a stooge.

Imawhalerider 0

come here boy! BANG* still there. . .

friskywisky 0

i think hes retarded? if not then idk :D

#9, if he wasn't when he started he will be by now!

RJB 0

I walked my dog and I was going to walk into the house I had a screen door and he walked right into it and he was like "omg wtf?" lol

tpag3r 0

i actually laughed out loud at this comment... and the first reponse, thanks you 2 for making my day

YDI, for complaining about her in front of your kids

Kids do repeat what they hear from you the parents. Thinking well my parent said it so it must be true, and alright to repeat it.

athiest_pope 0

Trying to save a few bucks on day care, eh? In the US, you'd be canned (sacked) tomorrow, but in Canada, I would imagine there are some worker protections. Janice will make your life hell until you beg her to let you quit. She'll probably pee in your coffee.

Depending on what kind of company she works for would determine what happens to her. Chances are she works in some sort of office, since she was able to bring in her kids, so not much will happen. It'll be one of those things where the boss stays quiet about it for a while, but at the company Christmas party gets wasted on wine and cheap champagne, and tells the whole office about it, including the CEOs and whatnot. =)

I didn't think she'd get fired for bringing her kids, I thought she'd get the axe because of what her kid said. Here in America, especially southern states like Texas, firing people for little offenses is not that uncommon. Up north (and I am guessing in Canada), it is difficult to terminate workers for such trivial things. In cases like this, a really petty boss will keep track of minor violations, give bad performance reviews and build a case to get you fired. The peeing in the coffee is just an unnecessary show of dominance, just for fun.

I know what you meant, I'm not that dense. =P I was tying the kids into where she probably works (It's common for kids to be brought into offices, but not for kids to be brought onto, let's say, construction sites, or into bars). It would be unlikely that she would be fired for such a thing as the comment her kid made if she worked in an office building, but more likely if she worked in a more "blue collar" job (Can't name one off the top of my head at the moment), unless they were unionized, then there'd be no way in hell she'd be fired.