This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

...but why?

By Anonymous - 18/10/2017 00:30 - United Kingdom - Poole

Today, I got my period at school, so I went to the toilet to put in a tampon. Opening the packaging was really noisy, but I assumed the bathroom was empty. After hearing giggling from a group of girls, I waited until I thought they left. They waited for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 771
You deserved it 283

Top comments

azouwa 26

The heck with them. A period is natural. It is OK. But I know... it doesn't feel like that when we're young. Sorry op.

Aquamarine501 14

"Omg Stacy! I think some girl in the stall is eating a bag of chips." No, I'm on my freaking period. Unless it's middle school where they haven't gotten theirs yet, there's nothing really amusing about it.

Comments

azouwa 26

The heck with them. A period is natural. It is OK. But I know... it doesn't feel like that when we're young. Sorry op.

Aquamarine501 14

"Omg Stacy! I think some girl in the stall is eating a bag of chips." No, I'm on my freaking period. Unless it's middle school where they haven't gotten theirs yet, there's nothing really amusing about it.

Next time, sing really loudly about everything your doing while putting in a tampon. Make it really graphic. That way they know that you are not eating chips.

"Oh I'm bleeding quite heavily from my ****** near my clit. Whoever thinks this is amusing, is a bloody stupid twit. Bleeding from down below certainly isn't a gas. That's why I'm taking this cotton doodad and jamming it up my ass!"

Some people could be turned on with it. Be careful!

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

I’m going to assume you are 12 that’s the only way this makes sense.

How old are they? Six? All females have periods, and their reactions were very immature.

sherbear86 21

Why the hell would the giggle about a tampon wrapper, it’s not embarrassing or funny it’s a period and everyone in that bathroom will have one.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Correction: everyone in that bathroom SHOULD get one but due to medical reasons that affect more people than we care to admit to, some may not. Food for thought Champ ?

Yummi_913 18

That just makes it worse. For someone who CANT have a period to behave so immaturely is pathetic at best. It's slightly understandable if they are a bunch of kids. They make fun of everything they don't have themselves or can't understand apparently. But a grown adult, who can't have a period, behaving so rudely is just wrong.

corky1992 33

Thats pretty immature of them considering that this is something every girl goes through.

A good response: “yeah, it’s called a period, don’t worry one day you’ll get yours and be a big girl.”

Alright, I think I've solved it! One of them had just confessed to having the lamest power: the ability to determine if somebody was opening a tampon based solely on sound, and everybody was laughing at them. To legitimize their claim and test their alleged powers, they and their friends waited for you.

Lobby_Bee 17

Where's the FML part? Did I missed it? Perhaps it flew over my head. Or maybe you should care less what those bratty girls think about you.