This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By aintthatgreat - 15/03/2019 04:00 - Russian Federation - Ural

Today, after months of finishing off my husband with a BJ every time we have sex, he informed me that he has a lot of resentment building up towards me because of the bare minimum he has been getting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 953
You deserved it 104

Top comments

then its time for him to find out what the bare minimum actually is

MakD 1

seriously? quit the BJ ending and ask where is mine? very selfish.

Comments

That's the bare minimum? I guess I know the wrong women?

MakD 1

seriously? quit the BJ ending and ask where is mine? very selfish.

then its time for him to find out what the bare minimum actually is

tounces7 27

Okay so the first question here is "How often do you have sex?" Cause if it's less than once a week I'm gonna have to agree with him. Second question would be - "Is he doing anything for you?" And if he's not, well, then it's his own damn fault.

ArbiterOfFML 24

Just because people are married. does NOT mean you are entitled to sex. I am just guessing here, but you sound like the person who just marries for good looks and heavy endowment, instead of good mindset and intellectual endowment?

Your logic is faulty. It doesn’t matter that you finish him off with a ******* (nice touch on Steak and ******* Day ;) ), but if you’re having a lot less sex than you used to, he could be right.

He wants you to stick a finger in his bum.

childlessmother 16

Time for someone to not get any and see how he feels about the bare minimum

fde2blknimout 18

Gotta open up the back door

It has been said, but what has he done for you?