By Detroitman125 - 10/11/2018 03:00

Today, my parents told me that they think I've gone off the deep end. I don't drink or take drugs. What did I do? I got McDonald's a couple times after school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 705
You deserved it 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That’s how it starts. Soon you’ll be doing Maccas runs at 2am. (Aussies, back me up here)

whiskey'swino 15

Stoners love convenient food, McDonalds is convenient food- Naturally McDonalds is a gateway to being a stoner.

Comments

That’s how it starts. Soon you’ll be doing Maccas runs at 2am. (Aussies, back me up here)

Macca's runs are awesome. It's pretty much the first thing you do when you get your P's too.

whiskey'swino 15

Stoners love convenient food, McDonalds is convenient food- Naturally McDonalds is a gateway to being a stoner.

Emma Marshall 19

I thought weed was the gateway to being a stoner

I can see where they're coming from if you've been getting coke with your "meals".

I guess they weren't lovin' your new food habit.

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

GUYMAINE 16

Sounds like you have an open window to do heroine. Take it while you can

MBrabs1996 22

Well you don’t take drugs for starters

Actually, your taste buds have gone off the shallow end. McDonald’s is the least tasty of the fast food chains. What’s really wrong with you?

Detroitman125 11

it's not great but you can get a meal for $3 so...

McDonalds food is gross, but "off the deep end" is way too strong. Maybe something more like, "Well, it's up to you, but are you sure you don't want to choose something a little better?"

Well, a couple of times after school is quite the McDonald's binge there. Why go twice in one day? Don't you have food at home or is it for other reasons?

Detroitman125 11

I can't tell if this is bait or not