By Alisha-_- - 23/11/2018 03:00

Today, I found out that the love of my life had been pleasuring himself to pictures of my ex-boyfriends. Yes, he's bisexual. He says it's ok because I'm dating him now. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 223
You deserved it 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If his free pass is getting to jack off over photos of your ex-boyfriends, what's your free pass? Is it kicking him in the nutsack? Please say it is.

Comments

If his free pass is getting to jack off over photos of your ex-boyfriends, what's your free pass? Is it kicking him in the nutsack? Please say it is.

Alisha-_- 11

Might be an idea, I'll see how he takes the free pass!

Sounds like he’s really gay, but appreciates that you’re an amazing wingman.

No, it sounds like he's attracted to her and boys...which is what bisexual is.

chtychtybngbngiluvu 5

I was just going to say exactly this! I'm not sure what the problem is op? I used to date girls and guys because I'm bisexual. But I'm with a guy now. What's the problem with guy's being bi too?

manb91uk 22

Is it any different to beating off to gay ****?

The difference is that it's feasible for the boyfriend to meet the sexy exes.

I don't understand what the issue is. Are you not supposed to ********** in a relationship?

ThatGuy9679 13

it's probably good policy to not ********** to your partners exes or your own exes while you're at it

indienerdgirl 27

I mean its cool if he wants to ********** but damn find some ****. Using your ex's pics in ****** up.

TxKitten79 10

Was it before you started dating him or during?

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

But seriously, why do people keep pictures of sexy exes laying around for current sexy boyfriends to see? To boast what perfect men she could have but didn't want to? If you don't want to delete them at least put them in a password protected folder far away.

He could have looked them up on Facebook or Instagram. A lot of people continue to be friends with exes or follow them on social media even when relationships end. The current bf could have found them through her accounts.