By anerdmom - 18/10/2018 14:00

Today, while dropping my son off at the bus stop before school, I went to give him a kiss on the cheek. Then, before I was able to make contact, he jumped away, yelled "PSYCH!!!!" as loud as he could, and jumped on the bus. The kids all laughed at me and the other parents looked embarrassed for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 902
You deserved it 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There comes a time in a boy's life where being kissed on the cheek by your mom is as embarrassing as you felt when he moved away from you. He'll grow out of it eventually.

That's just a kid thing, once they hit a certain age parental affection is gross Just shake your head and laugh

Comments

There comes a time in a boy's life where being kissed on the cheek by your mom is as embarrassing as you felt when he moved away from you. He'll grow out of it eventually.

That's just a kid thing, once they hit a certain age parental affection is gross Just shake your head and laugh

Next time the weather is particularly bad, call him and tell him you’ll pick him up, then yell PSYCH and hang up. A long walk through the rain or snow ought to cure him of his comedy act at your expense.

Kassutera 7

Step 1: Get him a PS4 or Xbox One box for Christmas and film his reaction when he opens the gift. Step 2: Film his reaction to when he opens the box and finds a couple of wooden blocks in it that has a piece of paper taped to it saying Psych! Step 3: Post on youtube and profit!

If all the parents and all the kids on the bus were staring at you in order to catch that little moment. you've got other problems. You've either been set up for a prepubescent comedy show or you didn't realize you wore the giant chicken suit today or something.