This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By CanOnlyGoUphillFromHereRight? - 03/02/2019 22:00 - United States - Greensboro

Today, a guy I really like, who I had been on just 1 date with, attended a NYE event at my job and not only ended up meeting my entire crazy family unexpectedly, but also had to deal with my obsessed colleague who openly took offence to me having a date and refused to work with me. Great start. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 305
You deserved it 116

Top comments

Gofuckyourself 24

You could report your colleague if your colleague is crossing boundaries. That's not something you should have to deal with at work.

julfunky 29

Well, if he sticks around after all of that then you know he’s a keeper.

Comments

Gofuckyourself 24

You could report your colleague if your colleague is crossing boundaries. That's not something you should have to deal with at work.

annaloves 3

I am looking for sex, but do you want? Come in here >>> www.sexia.club

julfunky 29

Well, if he sticks around after all of that then you know he’s a keeper.

manb91uk 22

Well if he's still interested after all that, he's gotta be a keeper........ Right?

iceberg 10

It's ******* February New Years is overrr

58th of January here... would love to be in your future where it's February

Why would you take him to a work event without mentioning the creeper? The family stuff was going to happen at some point, so at least that’s out of the way, I guess. But rule number 1 of having a creeper is telling someone who you are with on a date to a place where said creeper is is to give the person a heads up. If not, it looks like you are hiding something or oblivious to the situation. And you also letting them know to try and avoid the creeper to avoid awkward moments.