By Nosexever? - 25/10/2018 13:30

Spicy
Today, my husband started a new job as an OTR truck driver. He was assigned one week of home time each month, which happens to be the same exact week my period comes every month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 149
You deserved it 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to your doctor about moving your period with the help of the pill. It's possible.

Old towels, baby wipes, condoms, and spare bed sheets. Get all of them ready, and you don't have to wuss out on having period sex.

Comments

Old towels, baby wipes, condoms, and spare bed sheets. Get all of them ready, and you don't have to wuss out on having period sex.

for some women it's actually uncomfortable, not enjoyable like others say.

Talk to your doctor about moving your period with the help of the pill. It's possible.

saffy66 34

Go on the pill for a month or two then stop it right after he leaves. That should reset your cycle.

blondie45 21

You again? If you're this easily grossed out, you might want to stop visiting FML. Period. Oh wait, did I frighten you?

Your username is a little overly dramatic — ******** count as sex. Glad we could clear that up.

Then why is it called oral SEX? It's right there in the name.

She just has to take a rain check. Sorry.

so are you suggesting OP have an affair? cause her hubby is gone the weeks she's not on her period. Or are you suggesting that she doesn't have sex until his schedule changes or he gets a different job?

Deez_Knots 10

When the red rivers flowing, take the dirt road home

The saying is: when the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

sex sponge or take the pill and then stop taking it at a different time of month

fde2blknimout 18

And? How do you think the Red Barron got his name? And wings?