By LonelyOtter - 11/12/2018 14:00

Today, one of my female friends decided she wants a relationship with my ex. I told her I was fine with it because we've been apart for years and have been friends ever since. She then made him chose between being friends with me and having her as a girlfriend. I just lost two of my few friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 399
You deserved it 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So she goes for your ex and makes him end his friendship with you? What. A. Snake. I know it must be tough to lose friends, but they honestly don't sound like they were worth keeping. I hope you can find friends that will value you more.

Deez_Knots 10

They weren’t real friends then. **** em

Comments

So she goes for your ex and makes him end his friendship with you? What. A. Snake. I know it must be tough to lose friends, but they honestly don't sound like they were worth keeping. I hope you can find friends that will value you more.

LonelyOtter 3

Thanks for the encouraging words! You are probably right that I am better off without them, it just hurts to lose people whom are thought were good friends..

Deez_Knots 10

They weren’t real friends then. **** em

She’s already ****** at least one of them.

TxKitten79 10

Better to have people like that remove themselves from your life. Trust me, it saved you from a lot of future drama!

onceuponatime456 16

No you didn't! Your female "friend" is an opportunistic controlling bi*tch and you have lost nothing. You ex however just bought into a whole lot of trouble! You are better off without either!

xxWTFxx1981 23

That doesn't make much sense if she was going to defriend you why ask permission???

LonelyOtter 3

My best guess is that she wasn't planning on ditching me. She ended up getting really possessive of him and pushed all his female friends away. I tried warning him, but he obviously wouldn't listen. He then blamed me for being jealous and chose her when she asked him to.

Neither of them were true friends. OP, if it does not work out between them and either of them decides to run back to you then, remember to shut the door on their faces.

ohsnapword 21
Nhayaa 21

It's not a big loss if you ask me. Honestly, just let them go, it would be a waste of time and energy and you deserve way better.

youstupidfuckingidiot 5

Sounds like neither of them were your friends. This isn’t an FML, it’s convenient.