By clapping_for_you - 14/12/2018 12:30

Today, in a private discussion, my teenage son confessed to me he finally lost his virginity several weeks ago. Why did he confess? He came to me to ask why it all of a sudden hurts when he pees, and asked if it could have anything to do with it... FML...
I agree, your life sucks 3 215
You deserved it 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MA_medQ 7

It’s not really an FML for you though, is it? Hopefully, you can take him to the doctor, get it fixed and then it’s a valuable lesson learned for him. No big deal. If you mean it’s an FML for you because he didn’t make the connection between sex and it hurting when he pees then once again - it’s not really an FML for you, is it? More like an FML for him. Also, what’s up with the eclipses in this post?

Comments

MA_medQ 7

It’s not really an FML for you though, is it? Hopefully, you can take him to the doctor, get it fixed and then it’s a valuable lesson learned for him. No big deal. If you mean it’s an FML for you because he didn’t make the connection between sex and it hurting when he pees then once again - it’s not really an FML for you, is it? More like an FML for him. Also, what’s up with the eclipses in this post?

It is an FML for them, they clearly failed at doing the one thing a parent should do, teach their children and have them grow up responsibly. "They should know better" is a phrase I've heard thrown around several times. No. No they don't know better. It's up to their parents to inform them and talk to them about it, especially considering his first time was clearly with the town-bicycle

Not really a private discussion anymore is it Get him to the drs

404wan 19

wow, looks like that sex talk you had with him about protection, you know agains STDs and UNWANTED PREGNANCY, really paid off! Just kidding, you failed as a parent and now it's hoping that diseased **** isnt preggers! GOOD ON YOU for ffing the f out of your son's life.

Maybe you better have “the talk” with him until he tells you it hurts when he poops, too!

i like how everyone assumes he had sex with a girl....

tounces7 27

That's generally a pretty reasonable assumption unless it's specified otherwise.

tounces7 27

So apparently his first time was with the town bicycle.

I put YDI because it sounds like you didn’t educate your son on safe sex and the risk of STDs. If he’s old enough to have sex, he should know about these things.

I mean you don’t know if she did educate him and he chose to do it anyways just saying sex can be too fun if started young

Looks like he got the clap on for the holidays.