By mehdi - 13/10/2008 08:20

Today, I woke up and switched on the TV. The first thing I saw was a picture of a wanted rapist, who looks just like me. I'm afraid to leave home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 327 205
You deserved it 33 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should go outside in a ski mask, then. That's not nearly as suspicious.

Comments

I was also going to mention the Always Sunny episode. FMSL.

bigmister 0
Kimmy3214 9

*lmfao! I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.* H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Spell it right, and punctuate it right. Bad grammar will lead people to think that you are an imbecile.

xMooMoox 0

Maybe you sleep rape? Don't worry they'll catch the guy soon, unless its you. On a serious note if this really happened it would suck really bad, I would definitely call the police on you. Ironically this guy just got out of jail after serving 10 or so years. He got ID'd by the victim and he looked just like the real guy. The victim and him are friends and now have written a book (Picking Cotton, his last/first name is Cotton). I could definitely see why she picked him out, but why he would befriend her I'm not sure? Gee I'm full of trivia!

why would you be afraid to leave the house? even if you're taken in for questioning, unless you aren't innocent, you should be fine, in theory i guess.

Haha! Watch the It's Sunny in Philadelphia episode about this exact topic. It's hilarious. And I just read above my comment that other people also mentioned that show. Oh well! I'll just reinforce it.

xxchrissy18 0
ZH13 0

laughed at #2 #22 is totally right