By Broeman - 13/09/2009 23:10 - United States

Today, I found some charges on my credit card for two round trip tickets to Las Vegas. Turns out my daughter and her stoner, unemployed boyfriend stole my credit card and flew to Vegas over the weekend to get married. I paid for my daughter's elopement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 004
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would report her for stealing your credit card. You would have 2 things. 1. Your money back 2. Your dumbshit daughter would have to pay for her crimes.

Comments

saaaa-weet! at least it wasnt a shotgun wedding. oh, and this would be worse if she were pregnant too. CONGRATS!

@14, 37 That joke aside, Panic at the Disco still sucks

hellokittywhore 0

#53 you rock! **** panic at the disco!!! it's all about koRn and sorry op but chances are you baby girls prego!!!

ouch!, that sucks. get her back for it and/or make her pay for them lol ^_^

Something tells me they felt the need to do that because someone didnt want it, but hopefully Im wrong.. but either way even though theyre happy together I dont think they shouldve stolen your card.. unless youre not telling us something (tried to force them to break up, etc)

perstephane 4

Wait - are you saying that if a parent tries to keep their child from doing something, the child has a right to steal their credit card? If so, I can't wait until you have kids who are old enough to do something you don't like.

CDS09 0

@ 4 .......what? Are you the stoner boyfriend? You do not have a right to steal your parents card if they try to force you to break up. Clearly the father would have been in the right to try to force a breakup....the boyfriend is an idiot (but then again so is your daughter).

Wow you fail as a parent. This isn't really a FML. Its more your daughters life thats going to suck now.

she stole his credit card! what was he suppose to do?

CDS09 0

who cares if her life sucks! She shouldnt have stolen his credit card.

Ninjasaurus18 9

And you apparently fail as a human being. Asshole.

T9FTW 20

Francine Smith (American Dad) does not fail as a parent!

Well, I'd say kick her out of the house. And if she's already moved out, find a way to get the money back in one way or another.

the_stereotype 0

i agree. kick her out. her boyfriend is unemployed, so she probably can't afford to be kicked out. tell her either to leave or get the marriage annulled. that is one seriously shitty raised daughter.

i agree. i felt like saying the same but there are enough marijuana debates on this site hah

guinness_fml 0

Making that point was the only reason I clicked on the comments page. 11 win.

Well, considering that the boyfriend is unemployed and need some means of finance in order to pay for marijuana (and we already know they're not afraid to leech off of her parents)...I would say, yes, it is a bad thing.

Agreed. Stoner is not always a negative trait. I'm a 20-year-old student studying to be a Neurosurgeon. I smoke on a daily basis and I still have straight A's while maintaining a job.

myhairynutsack 0

consider it a goodbye present and kick her out of the house