By BadDay - 20/09/2016 05:04 - Australia - Beerwah

Today, being a little stressed, I managed to lock my keys inside my car. I was taking this fairly calmly until, while waiting for roadside assistance, I overheard another woman in the same carpark say, "No, of course I didn't lock my keys in the car! I'm not a COMPLETE idiot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 884
You deserved it 1 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the joke is on her because you locked your keys in your car, and you're not a complete idio—oh… I see how that could be hurtful.

Indianboy9321 25

First thing that came to mind was Peter Griffin locking his keys OUT of the car.

Comments

So she's an idiot with parts missing. Who hasn't locked their keys in their car once or twice.

I feel the need to point out that #1 was making a jest at the expense of the other women, not op. A vaguely amusing jest at that. And if someone thumbs him down because you never locked your keys in the car, than you wait till tomorrow when your in the parking lot at work, and your wondering where your keys are.

qwertycode 19

Aww, don't worry OP! It'll get better =)

SexyMexi21 23

I've done that... If I had a damn dollar for each time that happened ... I'd have $7, now that I actually LOST my keys ... Add $9.

I dropped my keys down an elevator shaft. On two different occasions.

Look around there has to be a thug close by, would be cheaper than a lock smith, and quicker than waiting for someone to bring your spare.

1-800-rent-a-thug. Need your car broken into because you lost your keys? FREE! You just pay us to get you car back. You forgot to take you pocketbook home and dont feel like getting it from you friends house? FREE! You just pay us to get the furniture back. You pissed of a gang and want some one to mess them up for you? FREE! You just pay for the hospital bills that inevitably come after the gang gets you, and the plane ticket to mexico, since there isnt any way in hell rent-a-thug is messing with them. Remember folks, thats 1-800-rent-a-thug!

Well, the joke is on her because you locked your keys in your car, and you're not a complete idio—oh… I see how that could be hurtful.

Indianboy9321 25

First thing that came to mind was Peter Griffin locking his keys OUT of the car.

You should've ran up and keyed her car! Wait, nevermind...

I feel like many people have done this/have almost done this. I don't know how many times I've had to throw my hand into the car door before it closed with my keys inside

species4872 19

A little vague. Either the woman knew OP had locked her keys in the car and made the remark intending that it be overheard or it was coincidental that the woman made the remark unaware of OP's situation.