This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Please don't.

By Marylou Javelosa - 09/10/2017 05:45 - Guam - Barrigada

Today, I went to get a new pair of glasses made because I broke mine last night. I won't be able to get an eye exam until Thursday. It's Sunday. Looks like I'm driving blind for the rest of the week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 632
You deserved it 434

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

Please don't drive. You already went into your girlfriend's room when you meant to go into Stephen's. We don't want more bad things to happen.

Lobby_Bee 17

Or don't drive at all, maybe? Uber a few days, blind driving is as bad as drunk driving.

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Please don't drive. You already went into your girlfriend's room when you meant to go into Stephen's. We don't want more bad things to happen.

Lobby_Bee 17

Or don't drive at all, maybe? Uber a few days, blind driving is as bad as drunk driving.

Here's an idea: ride the god damn bus! Or better yet: use a taxi!

Here is one unbelievable fact. You can get contacts most places, even as temporary solution - but again, I think you need glasses to see that solution.

Redgy22 26

You have to have to be fitting for and have a valid contact lens prescription. You can't just walk in & pick up a pair. This is why you should always have a spare of glasses.

What? That sounds horrible. I can just pick up contacts where I live... which I have done since I was 14. That's 16 years. In two different countries.

ohsnapword 21

Great idea! Please endanger everyone else on the road. Driving is your God given right and you can't let something stupid like blindness and the law get in your way. Now, if only there was some kind of service that you could use to summon a car to take you where you need to go.

yes or for God's sake find another optometrist

You need to have 2 set you of glasses made up. Have a cheep frame made up for you back up and a more expensive one for everyday use.

Or just buy a cheap pair from a discount store for the time being. Shouldn't hurt your eyes too much.