By wheelmaker - 03/12/2018 17:30

Today, the girl I've had several passionate encounters over the past few weeks admitted we cannot entirely be together as she is married. She wants to make it work with me but cannot divorce as she would lose her visa. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 779
You deserved it 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, the comments are not going to like you, my friend.

Tell her that you refuse to have a relationship with a liar. But first, make sure that you've changed the locks on your house. Keep any pics you have of the two of you together, though, in case she threatens you or you need to rat her out to her husband. ... who may or may not exist, depending on whether she's just stringing you along.

Comments

Oh, the comments are not going to like you, my friend.

Maybe he did, and thought that she would leave her husband for him.

PenguinPal3017 19

His post highly implies that he only found out "today".

wheelmaker 6

Obviously. Even though I had no idea and did everything right, we are on the internet and when a guy is banging a married woman he is always to blame.

PenguinPal3017 19

Spotted a wild OP. I hope you have better luck in the future.

BetterThanU 1

When you can only get girls if they use you for a visa...YDI

So when are you going to join their little circle?

YDI for being way too involved after a few weeks of banging

julfunky 29

What suggests he was ever “way too involved?”

bidet 8

on the plus side, if she says she won't do whatever kinky thing you want her to do, you can threaten to tell her husband so that he'll divorce her.

bidet 8

you stay 'potato', I get to enjoy some kinky sex.

What are you doing being with a married woman in the first place?

PenguinPal3017 19

He didn't know until she admitted it today!

Tell her that you refuse to have a relationship with a liar. But first, make sure that you've changed the locks on your house. Keep any pics you have of the two of you together, though, in case she threatens you or you need to rat her out to her husband. ... who may or may not exist, depending on whether she's just stringing you along.

wheelmaker 6

Talking about paranoid. Past experience? It is of course a bit more complicated than described for entertainment, and thank you for dating advice but let me not go into any further details of my private life here. I am sure that if my TV suddenly disappears I will post another FML.

I'd dime her out to the husband and USCIS because I'm an asshole

Stan_The_Man 7

You sound experienced in this field... lol

OP - Face it, this gal is a user. She appears to be using her husband for her visa. And she is probably using you for the sex and feelings she may not be getting from her husband. Nothing good ever comes from a user. Walk away and be careful.

sparx1_1 12

Run away as fast as you can. There is no good ending for this relationship.

It's only been a few weeks, maybe break it off before you're in a whole world of bullshit Are they still together or have they split ways but are still legally married is a key question