By ScaredDude - 19/05/2019 04:07

Today, I was home alone in the dark and I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't know who it was so I didn't answer. They kept ringing, so I got a bit scared and called the police. When the police showed up, they told me it was a Chinese delivery guy with the wrong address. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 057
You deserved it 1 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How old are you that you were so scared by someone ringing the door bell that you called the police?!?!

Umm sounds like the delivery driver needs the FML , not you ya baby 🙄

Comments

Umm sounds like the delivery driver needs the FML , not you ya baby 🙄

How old are you that you were so scared by someone ringing the door bell that you called the police?!?!

How old are you, do you live alone? You can peek out and see who it is...

if you are grown up dude with that kind of fear you will become a regular FML poster

I disagree with the other commenters. You did nothing wrong by calling the police. I'd rather be called a "baby" than take chances when someone is aggressively harassing my doorbell, stubbornly won't leave, and I'm not expecting anyone. Hell I've advised my husband to do the same thing, given how many news stories there are about people getting shot through windows and doors if someone with ill intent sees them peeking outside. If you have a solid door, invest the 10 or 20 bucks to get a peephole. It's somewhat safer than looking out a window.

Were you so scared you made a pupu platter?

Kristoffer 35

You were well within your rights not to answer when you're not expecting anyone, and in calling the cops when they won't leave. It was his mistake, not yours.

you called the cops? that really is pathetic. ydi

I sort of get being apprehensive of opening the door when you're not expecting anyone, but I'm wondering why you didn't just ask who it was, and then tell them they were at the wrong address, before calling the cops.