By Anonymous - 20/09/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, after years of telling my boyfriend I don't do anal, I agreed to try it once just to get him to stop whining about it. He was so gung-ho that he tried to force it in without doing enough "relaxing preparation" and he split the muscle around my ring. Now I need surgery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 154
You deserved it 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel bad for you, OP, but why did you give in after so long? Doesn't he realize that no means no? He should have got the hint years ago.

Seriously, when you say, "Stop, that hurts," or "Slow down," or "I'm not ready," or anything like that, and he keeps going, that's pretty simply rape. It is traumatic bodily harm. Make DAMN sure he understands this, and that HE is the reason you need surgery.

Comments

I don’t get the attraction. I’ve always been plenty happy with the other two holes.

SomeRandomGuy 7

Same here. I've done it before (her idea), but it's not something I've ever felt the need to pressure a woman about.

fde2blknimout 18

I thought it was common sense to use lube. Ive only seen that lack of knowledge when i was 14 and she was a virgin before me

Let's start a GoFundMe to buy her a strap on and some duct tape.

Vengeance is never a good way. Especially if it makes you commit a crime.

bigdaddyeric 35

Damn, he’s got a thick one! I have done Anal with literally dozens of dudes and never had any injury like that....

he probably went in fully hard which is the wrong thing to do. always start half hard and slowly work your way up with lube otherwise exactly this kind of problem will happen

Well, it HAS happened to me, pretty much under the same circumstances as OP describes -- I told him I wasn't ready yet and asked him to hold on, and he just went for it anyway, as if my protesting turned him on all the more. Blood, Internal tearing. Uncontrollable shivering. Symptoms of shock. And, to top it off, this was at a time when, if you were a man and went to the cops about such a thing, they were on the record as responding with, "If you press charges against this guy, you'll probably go to jail for violating this state's sodomy statutes, and he'll go free. So do you REALLY want to press these charges?" So for me, it had to become just another life lesson: Don't have anything to do with people who would do this to you, ensure that you fully trust him before you let him go there, and stop such situations before they reach the point of no return. (A few months later, I did actually get the pleasure of seeing the creep get hauled away by the cops, though. Not for rape, rather for passing counterfeit 20s, but it still felt really satisfying to watch it happen.)

Yeah or maybe he is just a rapist with a small dick.

Emma Marshall 19

what ******* dumbass like wow he better treat you like a prime queen after that **** up.

Tell him he is next then buy a 12in strap on

SaltyLurker 10

Tonight, on "Straight Guys Trying Anal"! Dumbass.