By Anonymous - 03/07/2018 01:30

Today, I found out I'm 9 weeks pregnant. I got on Facebook to message my baby daddy, but was stopped in my tracks by his mugshot plastered all over my news feed for an alleged meth distribution investigation. He was already on parole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 513
You deserved it 4 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This FML is so trashy, I only feel sorry for the unborn kid.

Ok contraception is readily available almost everywhere. Calling him your baby daddy and not the father actually lowers everyone who reads it IQs do stop it!

Comments

Ok contraception is readily available almost everywhere. Calling him your baby daddy and not the father actually lowers everyone who reads it IQs do stop it!

This FML is so trashy, I only feel sorry for the unborn kid.

EmDizzle2007 28

I LOVE your profile picture.

I think the whole FML here is that the OP didn't know he was a criminal until she got on Facebook.

tounces7 27

She knew he was on parole, so, I'd say she did.

I might have read this wrong, but I understood it to mean that OP just found out that he was a criminal by checking Facebook. The sentence, "he was already on parole," explains how he was a free man when he hooked up with OP, but it doesn't mean she knew it at the time.

The real fml here is for the unborn child.

tarabella 7

gosh how i wish you would have told your baby daddy on facebook, it would have been so funnee to see this shit on the next Why would you put that on the internet?

yourlifeisshit 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

this comment is rude,. unhelpful and cruel. It is unnecessary. None of us know this person or their life. Or the life they might be able to provide for their child. I understand being concerned the mother will not be able to provide but that is based on my judgemental attitude. Your comment was unnecessarily harsh I think.

Your a scum bag. that is a human, not the babys fault that their idiot parents make wrong choices. prolife

Interesting33, I'm just popping in to say your interjections always make me smile. (Get em!)

You deserve it. Grow up and learn how to use contraceptives, seriously it ain't that hard. Your actions are why young people have a bad reputation and I hope for that kids sake it's smarter then you.

You and your child are going to get to live the Breaking Bad lifestyle. Some people have all the luck!!

PenguinPal3017 19

You've been hit by, you've been impregnated by, a smooth criminal.