By Anonymous - 08/08/2015 22:23 - United States - Gainesville

Today, I had to serve an incredibly rude and irrationally angry customer, but I managed to keep my cool. When he finally went to leave with his purchase, I wished him a good day. He whirled around and yelled "I'll have whatever the fuck kind of day I want, bitch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 039
You deserved it 2 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DivineZero 18

Drake and Josh anyone? "Have a good day." "Don't tell me what to do."

I would have just laughed. People like that you have to feel sorry for. They live very angry lives.

Comments

******* hate people like this, that's why everyone should work with service at least once in their life, to know what it's like

bunnylady08 13

i agree completely. if everyone were forced to work retail and or a server job once in their life, it would cut down on the amount of rude people.

DivineZero 18

Drake and Josh anyone? "Have a good day." "Don't tell me what to do."

Those are the guys you have to just kill with kindness

I think a needle full of poison or a nice heavy baseball are just as efficient a way to go.

I would not wish anybody a good day, who is clearly not.

A lot of stores make their employees say it to customers no matter how the customer acts. Unless you had a lengthy conversation with them about their crappy day then you wish them a better tomorrow or something.

Where I used to work saying "have a great day" and having (read: faking) a super happy chipper attitude was mandatory. A coworker I had got written up for not smiling enough. It was hellish.

#4, if my supervisor is in, I can get fired for not thanking a customer and wishing them a good day and smiling. I have a very neutral resting face, and aspergers. So it's really hard

I would have just laughed. People like that you have to feel sorry for. They live very angry lives.

He honestly just ends up sounding like a child.

Like a toddler . Older children are taught to be polite with strangers and many of them are. This guy clearly didn't have his nap and "forgot" to use his inside voice. Poor OP. I woud have lost my shit!

You can make some of the people happy all of the time, and all of the people happy some of the time...no wait, some people are never happy. They just want to be angry. Not your fault OP, you couldn't have made them happy.