This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By toomuchwork - 09/12/2018 15:30

Today, the girl i am in love with drunk texted me that she loves me. That's the second time this has happened. She cannot even say she has feelings for me when she is sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 271
You deserved it 95

Top comments

samomaha 17

Alcohol is no truth serum. Most often, it tends to make the alcoholic say their twisted version of what they think you want to hear. OP, she doesn't love you, make new plans and move on.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

If she’s that afraid of her own feelings you can’t be sure of the relationship. She needs to tell you when she is sober.

Comments

Has a sober you ever told a Sober her you love her? Alcohol is pretty much a truth serum so I would put money on that she likes you back.

crazycrochetlady 12

Not necessarily. I had a friend that loved everybody when he was drunk.

She’s lying when sober but cannot lie when she’s drunk.

samomaha 17

Alcohol is no truth serum. Most often, it tends to make the alcoholic say their twisted version of what they think you want to hear. OP, she doesn't love you, make new plans and move on.

So...really no problem...just keep her drunk all the time...

Sober text her that you love her and show her the drunk ones you received from her.

doomsdayaddams 6

Read He’s Just Not That Into You. Drunk-only love is not worth your time.

Move on dude. She is playing games. Find someone that is mature and has an IQ above double digits.

dafuck does being drunk and texting have to do with her IQ?

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

If she’s that afraid of her own feelings you can’t be sure of the relationship. She needs to tell you when she is sober.

In Veni Veritas, show her the message and tell her to state her answer once and for all

Vino. You’re thinking of “Veni, vidi, vici.”

She sounds like a mess. Don’t even bother.