By Darin Greenwood - 22/07/2019 14:00

Spicy
Today, the wife and I were in the middle of having sex. She was bent over and I was taking her to pound town. I look over to see my 3 year-old son standing in the doorway, humping air. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 359
You deserved it 2 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JokerSmile13 12

Have you ever heard of locking or at least closing the door? I’ve never understood how parents just have sex in the open when they know their kids are home.

Comments

LostSoul 19

My thoughts. His kid picks up on that stuff.

Reminds me of that old commercial tagline: "Like father, like son? Think about it."

Anytime I think of a sex-related commercial, I think of the French condom commercial where the like 6 year old kid keeps asking his mom if he can do crazy things (like drive the car or put the cat in the dryer) while she’s screaming “oui oui oui!” while having sex.

JokerSmile13 12

Have you ever heard of locking or at least closing the door? I’ve never understood how parents just have sex in the open when they know their kids are home.

Sporadic1 6

yeaaaa it happens sometimes.... we lock our door now for sure after a similar experience

who says the door was not closed? It was surely unlocked, but it could be closed. The kid could have been asleep in his own bed, but three-year old can come out of bed by themselves and can surely open doors by themselves. Maybe their doors haven't any locks at all...

LOL omg... don't wig out on him considering you couldn't wait till he was at a friends or being baby sat or something. I have an 8 year old. We figure out how to do it and he's none the wiser.

I'm sure your husband is thrilled that you guys never ever have sex while your child is even in the house. How moronic! Just lock your door...

Mac1034 2

I feel like you'd have gotten much more sympathy had you not said the phrase "took her to pound town"

Mac1034 2

I feel like you'd have gotten much more sympathy had you not said the phrase "I was takkng her to pound town"

Sporadic1 6

yea my 6 yr old son walked n on us a while back "playing wrestle" or so we told him

This is why we live next to my mother in law. We just send the kid next door and we have our "time" together. My mother in law knows what's up and she keeps her grandchild occupied.

"Pound Town"? Which one of you is the child here? Also, send the kid to a relative's place/babysitter's place, before working on giving him a sibling.

LadyRen 20

Locks were invented for a reason. Have fun trying to get him to stop.