Today, I absentmindedly stuck two magnets in my mouth while talking, and accidentally swallowed them. I had to go the emergency room. The nurses at the station laughed at me. They thought it was a joke. They couldn't believe an 18 year old would swallow magnets. FML

by clublulu / 04/09/2009 at 10:40pm / United States (Minnesota) / Health

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • You "absent mindedly" put magnets in your mouth........ And then you "accidently" swallowed them....... How do you figure???????????

    #1 - On 04/10/2009 at 6:09am by luxor21221

    See in context

  • what's wrong with swallowing magnets? you can walk up to a girl wearing a bunch of jewelry (well maybe really really cheap jewelry thats magnetic) and be like.. "I think there's a connection.. I'm magnetically attracted to you"

    #3 - On 04/10/2009 at 6:14am by ScottyD620

    See in context