Today, I decided to snack on some MandM's. I saw my dog sniffing something and realized one of my MandM's had fallen on the floor. To prevent my dog from eating the chocolate, I hurriedly snatched the MandM off the ground and ate it. When I bit down, I realized it wasn't an MandM. It was a dead beetle. FML

by Anonymous / 04/15/2009 at 9:22pm / United States (Georgia) / Health

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • snatching it off the floor so your dog doesn't eat it....good.
    Popping it in your mouth before looking at it....not so good.

    #2 - On 04/16/2009 at 3:41am by MKC

    See in context

  • And the worst part? A dog wouldn't get sick from a single M&M.

    #15 - On 04/16/2009 at 4:05am by betsymonty

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...