What Better Day To Read All The FMLs Than On National 'Could Have/Should Have' Day? Here Are The 15 Most Regrettable FMLs
This might as well be National 'FML' Day. Wait, why doesn't that already exist?
1. Wellp. At least she isn't cheating?
2. That's the point, bud.
By leavemealone - Australia - Saint Lucia
Today, a guy in a coffee shop was trying to chat me up, when he noticed a ring on my finger and asked if I was married. In a stroke of regrettable honesty, I told him no, the ring was my mother's, who died when I was young. He said I probably shouldn't wear it because "men'll just get confused." FML
3. Sick in love.
By sick and lonely - United States - Rockford
4. If he was indeed a cocksucking bastard, then he deserved it.
5. Yeesh this one is rough.
6. Maybe 3 is a little too young.
By mommyopps - United States - Madison Lake
7. Did he think he was going to find some super special meaning behind that name?
By GeeLoftus - United States - Secaucus
8. If you think I wouldn't back the hell out either way....
By buses suck - United States - San Francisco
Today, I regret asking my neighbor to turn down his music last night. When I left for work, I found his car parked so close to mine that I couldn't squeeze between them. His wife's was parked the same way on the other side. They wouldn't answer their door and I ended up being late to work. FML
9. He saved your number, and you were saved from eternal damnation.
By Iwtumn - Austria - Deutschlandsberg
10. lol ok I'm just gonna dial 911 real quick
By scared4myhair - United States - Flint
11. Ah, the classic move.
12. I think by 'roomate' she meant 'my new boyfriend.'
By Anonymous - Canada - North Bay
13. So romantic!
By notakeeper - United States - Orlando
14. The main regret should be the way OP spelled "learned"
15. *Eating popcorn* OH SHIT
By smashleighfig - France
By Nadine / Friday 20 July 2018 14:55 /