By Emily Salt - 15/02/2011 08:34

Spicy
Today, whilst nibbling on my husband's ear, I swallowed a lump of his earwax. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 098
You deserved it 25 106

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

You nibble, not suck. And either way, you'd be able to spit it out.

spit it out an make a candle

Comments

You nibble, not suck. And either way, you'd be able to spit it out.

I was thinking the same thing, how could you swallow that lump if you were just nibbling?

Perhaps she is just a natural swallower...

lol at 7. But seriously that's just goddamn gross

spit it out an make a candle

lml dats gross!!

ur hot!!!!!!!!

fuckin gross. spit it out!

That is repulsive.

Way better than a booger!

EWW, I think ear nibbling is gross. Yuck.

At least you swallow like a good girl. ;-)

that's sick!! did he notice?? what's it taste like??

Nice how you ask what it tasted like..