By Username - 31/03/2011 07:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, while on vacation, I realized my parents and grandparents had been running off and doing quite a few errands lately. After doing some sleuthing, I discovered they were taking turns having blood-curdling sex in our other hotel room down the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 656
You deserved it 11 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well they are on vacation so let them have their fun crabby!

Comments

drew2711 0

At least your parents' didn't ask you to assist in applying their nipple cream on each other

Sounds like the start of The Aristocrats if you ask me.

faithe92 0

blood curdling....sex? care to extrapolate?

Lmao. I can't remember what that's from,but it's so funny!

News flash: old people have sex too. I mean they're going out of their way to keep it hidden to spare your feelings, what more do you want from them?

cptmorgan15 2

Don't threaten me with a good time.

yea because you never have and never will have sex right?

Egnar 19

What are you 5?. . .Have you never used that excuse before with friends while on a mini-vacation?. . .Or even while just out at the mall? Your parents and grandparents were trying to respect you as an individual and not give you the details on their sex lives by being discreet but you had to go in ruin it. And for what purpose, seriously?. . .Was it really important to go and see if they were really running to the local grocery store to pickup fruits and vegetables for dinner? What were you expecting to find with your detective skills? Your parents selling drugs out of a van and your grandparents the Super Secret M16 agents?. . .this isn't the movies.

Egnar 19

Yes the mall - Out with friends. . "You know what guys, me and "so-and-so" need to go do some errands, we'll meet up with you a bit later.

69_jackson_69 0

He's not 5, but I have reason to believe you are.

The M16 is a weapon. you mean MI-6. :P

trumpet95 0