By Anonymous - 12/08/2012 23:08 - United States - Saddle Brook

Today, while on my morning jog, I turned a corner, and out of nowhere, the business end of a bicycle hit me straight in the nuts. As I collapsed, gasping in agony, the guy who just killed a hundred million of my potential children got back on his bike and cycled away without a word. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 466
You deserved it 2 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, at least he didn't threaten to sue afterwards.

TheDrifter 23

Oh bollocks. There goes your dream of repopulating the earth in your image this afternoon.

Comments

olpally 32

Sounds like a family guy episode in real life... A few episodes have some random guy come running out of no where and stab Stewie and run off... lol. What a jackass!

Take to your bed for the rest of the day with copious amounts of chocolate and a good book.

And frozen peas. Don't forget the frozen peas!

sigreen42 3

What a dick...he must have never experienced a nut shot before, because any normal guy would've sympathized and at least apologized for it (assuming he was in some kind of a rush)

rcgirl2 11

Hopefully he ran into a pole like the other guy on the bicycle did.

mollysticks 10

You don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant anymore!

olpally 32

...so you're going to get revenge for op? How heroic of you... :D

Dogluvr1197 30

He was probably really embarrassed! Still, karma's going to come back and bite that guy in the ass.

CammyGal 26

Ouch, I am so sorry OP, get some ice on that!

Where is Karma Man when you need him? Opally you remembered to shine the Karma-Signal didn't you?

Karma is going to **** that guy... Hard... In the ass... With a twelve inch dick... Around.