By cbolig - 03/05/2011 12:15

Today, while on a first date with a guy who turned out to be twice my age, we were playing video games at the theatre before the movie started. Suddenly he falls face first while having a seizure. The EMT asked if my "dad" had a history of epilepsy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 375
You deserved it 31 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cptmorgan15 2

Yes, **** your life. Not the guy who's having a seizure.

Haiden_fml 0

Warning: Rapist around. Signs of rapist are; Going to the movies, video games and oldness. If this rapist try's to attack you shine flash light off and on rapidly until help arrives.

Comments

Honey, if you don't like'em near dead don't hang out on a geriatric chat line. Just sayin' All my Love, Peace and Chicken Grease

Just because he's old doesn mean he is a rapist. Immature perhaps, rapist no.

Do immature men score like that? I'm getting a Hawaiian birth certificate anyway.

and just becuase ur old man doesnt mean u cant be a rapist u never know

ImTotallyAsian 0

Doesnt mean hes a rapeist just cos hes old

I worry about that evertime I time I go out with my boyfriend.....crap

dolly911 0

Just because he's older doesnt make him a rapist u effin idiot!! I'm 21 and my husband is 35! It's just some women prefer older men because their more matture and respectful! (:

Predental 5

that's not too big of a difference

you do know that men way older than you just want sex right?

fgwrxfiend 11

damn sucks 4 u op..17 that's gross..think about it,when he was your age u were only 7!! ur husband's an fn pedo 0.o..

fgwrxfiend 11

truthinlies is right..they're pervs

WallyTheWombat 0

Just because someone is older doesn't mean they are more mature. If I was 40 and dating a 21 yr old. it would either be for: A) An ego boost B) Bragging rights C) Because men tend to be more shallow than women D) ??? F) Profit

^ ah stereo types. What no gold digger jokes either?

IHeartJimi02 0

Just because an older man is dating someone younger does not mean he only wants sex. I'm sure in some cases it does but not all cases.

Flutist 3

#17-- I hate to ask, but does your husband teach your how to spell? This might come out mean, but no one is going to take your opinion seriously with so many mistakes in it. There is a little red line that appears under it and if you cannot take five seconds to make sure your message is grammatically correct then they are going to rip into you. This is what they might say 1) you are still immature, what does a mature man see in you. 2) Was he once your tutor and if so I hope he returned your money. 3) Are you sure 21 isn't 12 because you spell like one. I might take your opinion seriously if you had properly checked it. "Just because he's older doesn't make him a rapist, you f**** idiot. I'm 21 and my husband is 35. Some women prefer older men because they're more mature and respectful." They say opposites attract. I can see this is true. If your husband is respectful and mature, you must be his wily muse who misspells words and uses really poignant insults like "u effin idiot!!!" and ends her thoughts with a smiley. Now I respect your choice in a man and I don't see a problem with the age difference. I do have a problem with you trying to argue your case with a middle school girl's vernacular. Thanks for playing, this dictionary is your consolation prize.

osf777 2

The point of the story is: Why the F is the old man playing video games and going on dates with his daughter?

More importantly, how did they get to play in a theater? I'm jealous.

jvillan87 5

Arcade machines....dumbass...

jvillan87 5

Arcade machines....dumbass...

nunnellyboy 0

ok that's just sick.y do girls go put with old men? makes me puke. get a job not a sugar daddy.

whippymcdumb4zs 0

it's because you're gay... think about it, if you were a straight guy the women wouldn't have to go after older guys.

Because older men are sexier and have more experiance than that of a pre pubecent boy. Plus some people aren't after money, just a relationship with someone they're compatible with (ie: gold diggers for all ages). While it may be gross to you it's normal for a lot of people, it's all a matter of tastes such as gay people furries etc. Plus there's a 95 year old dating a 20 year old, Grannys got game! :3

TheDrifter 23

Perhaps she is looking to settle down young and has realized most "men" her age are more into video games. Or she has realized that having a boyfriend living off his parents with no signs of changing isn't a great start to an adult life and wants a real man who knows how to get things done?

Or the girl is looking for a father figure. You'll find that many times these girls either lost their father or had a poor relationship with him.

Flutist 3

And that takes away from the validity of their relationship how? Will you go around telling people they can't do anything because they have issues that need to be solved? If I had a poor relationship with my sister and become best friends with a girl who is like "a sister to me" I can't hang out with her because I have 'sister issues'? Just because you don't get it and judge everyone as a whole without taking into account individuality and circumstance doesn't mean a girl who feels comfortable and cherished by a certain type of man has to give it up. The point being, people look for different things, and they grow at different rates. If the girl is legal and mentally sound then there is no reason for your negativity to prevent her from having a relationship with someone older.

jdengel 0
Flutist 3

why is it the first chance someone gets they complain? You went on a date with someone twice your age, that is one thing--but to complain about HIS seizure and turn it around on your sounds a little immature. I hope you grow up.