By cbolig - 03/05/2011 12:15

Today, while on a first date with a guy who turned out to be twice my age, we were playing video games at the theatre before the movie started. Suddenly he falls face first while having a seizure. The EMT asked if my "dad" had a history of epilepsy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 316
You deserved it 31 706

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

Yes, Fuck your life. Not the guy who's having a seizure.

Warning: Rapist around. Signs of rapist are; Going to the movies, video games and oldness. If this rapist try's to attack you shine flash light off and on rapidly until help arrives.

Comments

haha ydi for not knowing he was that much older than u!!

so a stranger could tell he looked like your dad and you couldnt? YDI

ok obviously she didn't know his age beforehand, you people need to read before you comment. however, it brings up a good point. why would you date a guy who is twice your age and you don't even know it? I think you should know a little bit more about him then that

Blind date = even bigger YDI

19; it said "first date."

did you fucking meet him online OP? or was it a blind date? did he really look as young as you that you didn't know his real age? I mean seriously...

Even if you didn't know his exact age, can't you tell when someone is that much older than you?

More like FHL because he got a date with a younger woman, then had a seizure.

Hey it could have been worse, at least you werent at home in the sack with him when it happened.

OP is so self-centered. a man twice your age is on the floor in a movie theater having a seizure and all you care about is how he looks like he could be your dad? there are obviously more important issues at hand here. idiot.

Ya see its at that point I would walk away A) he's twice your age I mean what were you thinking and B) if he's too big of a pussy that he can't handle playing a video game then he's obviously not worth it...

awh poor op I guess you can't use the strobe light tonight =(

ceedy: Kickass girlfriend, man.

85 - ur pis a win

*ur pic is a win* damm typos im on my ipod sorry

turned out? so you didn't know how old he was until he had a seizure? either he lied or you never asked. either way that's some bullshit.

I'm sure we will see another post from him later today when he recovers.

like "today I had a seizure while on a date and the shallow bitch I was on my date with turned it into an FML."

I actually feel really bad for him D:

This happened to me but I got him to sign a little piece of paper before hand. Long story short I got his life insurance. Thank god for flashing lights.

Yes, Fuck your life. Not the guy who's having a seizure.

yea thats what i was thinking. poor OP didnt finish her date...fuck the other guy for being a dickhead and ruining their date by selfishly having a seizure

hahaa ya really I'm sure your day was worse then the guy who had a seizure in front of everyone and the girl he's taking to the movies.

always check for I.d before going out with someone.

dates arenot bad. when it comes to sex tho ask for I'd because if the person is underage even if they say they are not you can be charged

Warning: Rapist around. Signs of rapist are; Going to the movies, video games and oldness. If this rapist try's to attack you shine flash light off and on rapidly until help arrives.

#11, only 6% of epileptics (including me) have photosensitive epilepsy where you can't look at flashing lights. the other 94% can look at whatever they want, so stop thinking you're funny when actually epilepsy is the worst thing about my life, and one of the most annoying things about it is when people think they know everything about epilepsy because they've heard of a flashing light. so anyway, stfu.

this reminds me of Miss March!! lol and 42 chill. I'm bipolar and when people make fun of bipolar people I either ignore them or agree with them because even though I am bipolar I admit there are a lot of crazy bipolar people that it's funny.

*sigh* It seem every comment I make I only end up offending people. I haven't even made very many comments either, I can tell I'm off to a good start. That is a shame 42. I was kidding, and the fact that he had a seizure during playing a video game that kind of hints us that, that might of been the reason.

#42: I'm epileptic and thought it was quite funny. Who cares if only 6% of us are sensitive to light? It was a joke.

lmao!! ^_^ this was just too funny

6% of epileptics also lack a sense of humor due to damage in their overly sensitive brain bits.

if you think about it OP could be like 2. and "dad" would be 4, only 2 years older... wait that makes no sense.