By bleeding - 06/12/2009 01:24 - United States

Today, while I was waiting for an interview, I picked at a something I felt on my chin thinking that it was just some food. I had a good interview. Then I got into my car and looked in the mirror, and saw that I had blood smeared all over my chin. Turns out I had picked a zit. No one told me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 272
You deserved it 6 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You really couldn't tell the difference? How does food ever get stuck to your face so much that you need to pick at it?

glorbnakcs 0

Maybe they thought the blood meant you were a vampire, and that you had just fed on the blood of a virgin. They must have been so terrified of you that nobody had the guts to say anything.

Comments

You really couldn't tell the difference? How does food ever get stuck to your face so much that you need to pick at it?

Reyo 2

^This. And zits hurt when you pick at them, especially to the point where they bleed.

maybe his zit was a super epic ninja that can hide itself when it wants LOL

Nyeah, not all zits hurt, sometimes you pick at it and it starts bleeding, but you only notice when you see blood on your hand.

I have the biggest problem of picking my zits and it looks disgusting! I feel for you.

at first i thought she said she ate it and i nearly threw up

glorbnakcs 0

Maybe they thought the blood meant you were a vampire, and that you had just fed on the blood of a virgin. They must have been so terrified of you that nobody had the guts to say anything.

I rarely tell people they got something on their face. Why ruin the surprise?

IamAbc 2

Maybe they tried to warn you. Sometimes if someone has something on their face, I'll rub that area while staring at them and for some reason they do the same and get it off.

musicninja 0

No one ever tells you stuff like that.

Agreed. I don't see why you'd be surprised that no one mentioned to a complete stranger, in a formal situation, the embarrassing fact that they had a bleeding zit on their face.

For a friend I will....I don't want them to be embarrassed. An enemy? I'll have them speak to lots of people and somehow find a perfect picture moment...

If they told you, you would have been so embarrassed/horrified that you might messed up on your interview =) Be happy, if the interview really went great then maybe they'll totally forget about the zit.

Oh wow I would have been mortified. But like #9 pointed out, everyone on the planet gets a zit from time to time. If your interview was great, they may have just brushed it off as a human moment and it may not affect whether they choose to hire you or not.

you thought it was food and didn't bother wiping it off or getting rid of it? wtf is wrong with you?

Re-read the FML. They thought they picked it off.