By thesitter - 10/05/2009 13:18 - United States

Today, while babysitting, I gave the boy a pen and paper because he wanted to draw me. When he was done, he let me see but then said, "Wait! I'm not done." He took it back and basically colored in the arms. I said, "I'm not wearing long-sleeves." He said, "That's hair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 327
You deserved it 8 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've drawn a mustache instead~ Or a unibrow.

leilaostara 1

It's a child you retard that's horrible.

Comments

MoonlightSonata 0

I'm a girl with hairy arms, too, and I must say, there used to be a period in my life when I shaved my arm hair (because an insecure boyfriend was worried about what others think) and I hated it. I'd get razor burn every time and my arm skin felt so tender for days after each shave. And the stubble felt so nasty. Now that I'm rid of that boyfriend I have nice natural arm hair again and it feels really soft and nice. No more shaving for me, thanks. And seriously, people, get over it. It's just hair. Hair is a natural part of human body and I really don't get it why young males these days are so ashamed and disgusted because of it. But I guess it's just another silly behaviour learned from the media.

i would try gillette it works the best if you are a girl i would go for venus embrase

sinceidcishare 0

Don't feel too bad. My mom apologizes that I have "really hairy" arms...I tell her that I don't care. Why don't I care? Because it really doesn't matter at all. When people look at me, my arms are definitely NOT the first thing they see. And if it is, that is just awkward. And never shave arm hair. You'll just end up effing yourself over in the long run.

Man, I think people need to be less sensitive about what kids say. They're sometimes not really that smart about certain things, and don't realize when they're being impolite. Obviously, there IS hair on anyone's arm, just not that much. The kid just wasn't drawing proportions correctly.

rakhil11 7

honestly, i wouldn't care, unless ur arm hair honestly is very thick. and i like veet. just throwing that out there. never tried nair though so idk how it compares....

tfkelley20 0

When i was about to comment i noticed a hair removal ad... Ironic

I used to shave my arm hair. the reason? my ex-boyfriend. he was completely rude and decided to bring up the subject of my arm hair loudly in front of everyone "Manda you have more arm hair than I do. it makes me sick." I was already self conscious about it so I decided to shave my arms. stupid idea. I got ridiculed even more and didn't even gain respect from him. he ended up breaking up with me a week later. however. I've realized how stupid shaving your arms is. who gives a ****? live for yourself. stop trying to please everyone. If you don't like it, change it for your own personal choice and don't be influenced by other people who don't matter in the long run. those of you who say "shave! it's gross if you don't!" get your head out of your ass. you don't need to shave your arm hair. morons.