By thesitter - 10/05/2009 13:18 - United States

Today, while babysitting, I gave the boy a pen and paper because he wanted to draw me. When he was done, he let me see but then said, "Wait! I'm not done." He took it back and basically colored in the arms. I said, "I'm not wearing long-sleeves." He said, "That's hair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 327
You deserved it 8 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've drawn a mustache instead~ Or a unibrow.

leilaostara 1

It's a child you retard that's horrible.

Comments

Hey, at least he didn't draw a mustache or beard! If the hair bothers you, it doesn't hurt to remove it and see if you feel better. But if you never thought it was a big deal, I wouldn't take what a little kid says/does too seriously. Little kids notice the smallest details, have no filter, and are great at exaggeration. I've gotten some "too-honest" comments from kids before, too. They say the darndest things. That's life.

#65 said my thoughts exactly. And, if you've never noticed it before, or really thought about it, then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

smiley_girl 0

haha don't worry it probably isn't bc he thought you were hairy or anything I rember doing stuff like that as a kid, i colored my mums leges with blck lines b/c i had leg hair and it was just one more thin gto draw, i'd also try to impress people by drawing huge nostrils eyebrows finger and toe nails, i'd just do it to get attention of how good of a drawer i was, and all the body parts i knew and could draw. So chill it's probably just b/c he figured he could add somthing and wanted you to notice. I meen think about it litlle kids drawings are always pretty funky, huge heads tiny arms hands bigger than the torso, it's just what thtey do they notice and draw it weather its to scale or fits with the rest of the pic.

You TOTALLY deserved it. I'm so sick of seeing chicks with gnarly hair in places it shouldn't be. WAX THAT SHIT!

haxxx041 0

are you a girl or a guy?!

Who the **** shaves their arms. Seriously, I am sick of people being deathly afraid of body hair on women. When did it become so horrifying?

Trix_Disorder 20

#42 Get your head out of your ass. She never said she didn't shave anything, only telling the facts. And if she indeed doesn't, it's her prerogative to ignore shallow ass-holes like you, and do what she wants with her own body. It's just hair for Christ's sake. #47 I find it funny that you're telling this girl to shave, yet you say right after "honestly its ur own personal business what you do and don't shave." Seems like you need a proof-reader. #70 I completely agree. It's a bit sickening sometimes, a hundred times more so than women not shaving. :

At least he likes you enough to draw a picture of you... even if he insulted you.

Who cares? So you have hairy arms, big deal. We WERE apes at one point. Hardly a FML. Plus the little guy was probably just trying to get into realism. No matter how light, everyone has hairy arms.

shave. wax. get nair. and those are some of the solutions for hairy arms. lol