By thesitter - 10/05/2009 13:18 - United States

Today, while babysitting, I gave the boy a pen and paper because he wanted to draw me. When he was done, he let me see but then said, "Wait! I'm not done." He took it back and basically colored in the arms. I said, "I'm not wearing long-sleeves." He said, "That's hair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 327
You deserved it 8 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've drawn a mustache instead~ Or a unibrow.

leilaostara 1

It's a child you retard that's horrible.

Comments

IEatCrayons 0

If a child's drawing makes you feel that insecure, you may have some deeper issues to deal with.

i feel so bad for you wai is this a girl o are you a guy???? and what a not nice littl kid

You can always draw a picture of him, too. :)

Tim3 0

it would've been nice if you said if you were a girl or a guy im going to assume a girl.

if ur a guy thats not so bad, if ur a girl sorry!!! theres always hair removers!!!

#1 most sitters tend to be girls so it's under the assumption that the OP could be a girl. If it were a dude then this would not be that much of an FML at all.......If it were a chick then she has dudelikes features which include hairyass arms that need to be taken care of so little kids won't emphasize on that.

RJB 0

#9 wow thats not pedhophile(sp?) like at all..yes cuz drawing little boys with small dicks is so not pedo. wierdo. thats sarcasm btw.

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE WARRIOR

whatever you do, don't shave. You'll get disgusting stubble, which looks and feels a lot worse than any amount of hair. However, you could always try waxing. It hurts a bit, but the hair grows back thinner and lighter, and takes wayyy longer to grow back, so you won't have to think about it :)