By thesitter - 10/05/2009 13:18 - United States

Today, while babysitting, I gave the boy a pen and paper because he wanted to draw me. When he was done, he let me see but then said, "Wait! I'm not done." He took it back and basically colored in the arms. I said, "I'm not wearing long-sleeves." He said, "That's hair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 327
You deserved it 8 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've drawn a mustache instead~ Or a unibrow.

leilaostara 1

It's a child you retard that's horrible.

Comments

bollywood_rocks 0

How is this an FML? Your body hair is there for a reason from trapping bacteria to protecting the skin.Geez people. Pick up a BIOLOGY book. The FML would be if you were an amphibian and you're not! Some of these FMLs sound whiny and a tad ignorant. I'm female and I don't shave my arm hair. Does that mean my life is f**ked? Get a clue people!

fatfaceunited 0

#42, so you don't shave any of your hair? In that case I wouldn't date you, most guys won't date you, in fact the only guy you could ever get would be one with a dirty beard, who never showers, and who resembles a vagrant. Actually he would have to be a vagrant and you would have to pay him a bottle of vodka to service you. So yeah, your life is ******. Pick up a razor bitch.

jamblasticus 0

In the case that you are female, if the hair on your arms is dark brown or black, shave or wax or Nair it off. It's really unattractive, and most people would agree, I think. You deserve it.

to all those who say arm hair on females is disgusting: I got a big hearty **** YOU for you all. chicks with body hair are hot. we got a certain exotic look to us that just can't be achieved by our mannequin sisters. check out http://www.girlswithhairyarms.net/ and welcome to the fold.

dg72592_fml 0

yo shave that shit. im indian & i shave EVERYTHING, guess how much happier i am now? and **** anyone who says its not normal, honestly its ur own personal business what you do and don't shave and if its between hairy arms and shaved arms i would go with the shaved every time... if anything i get compliments from my friends on how smooth my arms are...

That disgusting stubble looks worse than your arms in their original state.

Shaving your arms doesn't hurt in any way. I've been doing it for years. I think you shouldn't have to, but if it bothers you that much, maybe you should consider it

miss_mojo 2

you got owned by a little kid.. hahaha.

not an FML , you fail at life, go in a corner and just die everyone will be happier