By thesitter - 10/05/2009 13:18 - United States

Today, while babysitting, I gave the boy a pen and paper because he wanted to draw me. When he was done, he let me see but then said, "Wait! I'm not done." He took it back and basically colored in the arms. I said, "I'm not wearing long-sleeves." He said, "That's hair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 327
You deserved it 8 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've drawn a mustache instead~ Or a unibrow.

leilaostara 1

It's a child you retard that's horrible.

Comments

awwww . well it doesnt really matter if your a guy and girls do have hair on their arms as well .

If you have long hair(on your head I mean), that was probably just his way of drawing it. My little cousin used to draw anyone with long hair with their hair standing straight up.

yummkathycakes 0

How funny... on the home page, there's an ad to win a free laser hair removal treatment :) it's a sign, OP!

I feel ya. The other day this guy told me I had really hairy arms. I don't know what to do cause I don't want to shave and get weird stubble. Damn, I didn't even know you were supposed to shave your arms. And despite the fact that 21 actually used the phrase "ohemgee". she's right. Most likely your arm hair isn't even all that bad. You know how little kids say things.

monicamischief 0

YDI. i am assuming you are a female considering otherwise this wouldn't be embarrassing. and as a female, if you have thick hair on your arms, you should SHAVE IT. dark arm hair on chicks is totally disgusting.

jen_kay 0
Zaggytiddies 0

Dont worry about hair means you are healthy and if you really don't like it shave it off.

He's just a kid, chances are the hair on her arms aren't even that bad, like #21 said. And seriously, the moment you start shaving your arms then either you have to shave them like, every two days, or you're constantly gonna have this nasty stubble all over your arms that looks disgusting. I've seen girls with that before and it's just like... "I don't know how much hair you had on your arms before, but there's a 99.9% chance that it looked better than it does now."