By Employee - 07/08/2012 19:17 - United States - Lincoln

Today, while at work, I used the restroom. After I noticed we were out of paper towels, I just tried shaking my hands dry. I then readjusted my bra, since it'd been driving me crazy all day. After getting back to my cubicle, I realized that I had two wet handprints over my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 425
You deserved it 12 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A likely excuse! I bet you were actually involved in some hanky panky with a coworker in the bathroom and came up with this elaborate cover story. You are so busted.

Comments

Wet T-shirt contest at work? You're sure to win!

Report yourself to HR for sexual misconduct.

At least you washed your hands before returning to work

I'm sure before u noticed , u were wondering y everyone was staring!

Excuse me, I believe you need to read the commenting policy, to where it says (no text language.)

YDI Op. Every woman knows to wipe their hands on their pants or skirt before going in for a boob adjustment.

secret_ninja_gal 12

the thing is... when you fix your bra... you don't put your hands directly on your boobs....

If you are adjusting the underwire, you might. Especially if you are large breasted.

its water it dries quick...also readjusting your bra might be a better idea with your hands dry I would think to do that while still in the stall...and also out of paper towels I have never know anyone trying to use "wind" to dry their hands...

raraisbang 12

You've never tried to shake your hands dry? Jesus, we must be from different planets!!!!!! Which one of us is the alien....?

Haha just laugh it off :P no one will look there anyway ;P

It must have been a masturbation!!!!! You know,mas(culine) (dis)turbation does it a good pun???