By Anonymous - 13/06/2019 00:30

Today, we went to a nice place by a river to have a BBQ. Someone then asked if we could move the fireplace somewhere else, so we went to check another spot. We came back to find a dog had eaten all the meat we'd brought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 511
You deserved it 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you all go? Have 1 person stay back to watch your stuff next time. You kinda deserve it.

Never leave food unguarded outdoors. Ever. There are things living out there that are hungry.

Comments

Why would you all go? Have 1 person stay back to watch your stuff next time. You kinda deserve it.

Should have found the dogs owner and told them they owe ya a meal

Should have found someone to watch over their food.

Never leave food unguarded outdoors. Ever. There are things living out there that are hungry.

Never leave food or drink unguarded anywhere. There are crazies that like to take advantage of it to door someone and then rob or rape. I’m usually a pretty laid back person, but if I was there first and there were only two in my party, I would decline. Not leaving someone unattended next to strangers and not leaving food unattended. If we were there second, then we’d leave with our stuff together to find another spot. It sounds paranoid until you run into that one crazy person who has a plan.

bigdaddyeric 35

There’s always that one person, right? I hope he or she treated everyone to a nice meal to replace the BBQ...

Skydome6666 6

how long did it take you to move an entire fire place? That's not what I thought would be quick barbie move evident that all the food eaten.

I would have just told them to move elsewhere if it was a problem